FloridaJackalope ago

The downvoats here speak for themselves. You are %100 incorrect in all of your claims.

Clinton didn't know Laura Silsby before Hati? You've gotta be a fool to not understand how Silsby is a Clinton Tool. One of Bill Clinton's first acts as special envoy for the United Nations in Haiti "was to put out the fire of a child abduction scandal involving American citizens.".

Now, considering the obvious and blatant evidence we have surrounding that case (the abduction and trafficking of 33 Haitian children by Silsby) it should be beyond obvious to anyone with a skull that Laura Silsby is a pedo-peddling-future orphan owning biatch.

The Clinton / Alefantis connection has also been thoroughly documented here.

RweSure ago

If I am incorrect, then please show how I am incorrect because you have not shown that. You have not provided any evidence that

Clinton didn't know Laura Silsby before Hati

and that

Silsby is a Clinton Tool.

You seem to think that this refutes my claim, but it does not

One of Bill Clinton's first acts as special envoy for the United Nations in Haiti "was to put out the fire of a child abduction scandal involving American citizens.".

This obviously happened after her arrest and the result of Bill Clinton was that Silsby and her assistant would stand trial and the rest would be let go, because it had become apparent the other Baptists were all volunteers who had been told by Silsby that all the arrangements had been made.

You have now made the extraordinary claim that Silsby is Clinton Tool. You need to provide extraordinary evidence to back up that claim. You have provided zero.

Now, considering the obvious and blatant evidence we have surrounding that case (the abduction and trafficking of 33 Haitian children by Silsby) it should be beyond obvious to anyone with a skull that Laura Silsby is a pedo-peddling-future orphan owning biatch.

Your opinion of Silsby had nothing to do with Clinton. I give you credit for trying, but this fact remains: It is now proven that no evidence exists for this claim: Clinton knew Silsby for a long time.

The Clinton / Alefantis connection has also been thoroughly documented here.

Do you mean Clinton to Alefantis? Or do you mean Clinton to Silsby and Alefantis to Silsby?

Because the evidence for Alefantis to Silsby is also incredibly weak.

darkknight111 ago

OP is a known shill, therefore has evil intent and is in general a horrible person.

He also has 3 accounts, which is damning evidence that they are dishonest.

His agenda is "Resist" and "Defend Leftist Elites/pedophiles".

happyhappy ago

You read my post wrong. I said Silsby is A chief officer. Why was Silsby free to go home and have a good life? Sec of state is involved with consulates hence Benghazi. My case is rested. I feel like I'm spinning around in a jacuzzi. :) your case is spinning in the mud an d it sounds like a tactic of the "stall and stall and stall" there are way to many good people here that your not going to confuse and your getting the " nothing to see here folks" signal from them. It's been entertaining though.

RweSure ago

A chief officer

OK. When I saw "Chief" I was thinking Chief Exexcutive Officer or Chief Operating Officer, the very top executive level. I agree that she was part of managment, just not the very top.

Why was Silsby free to go home and have a good life?

This a question for the Haitian courts. On a technical level, she was free to go home because she served her prison sentence. She was facing up to 6 months and was sentenced to the 3 months + she served. She was free to go home because her prison time was over.

Sec of state is involved with consulates hence Benghazi. My case is rested.

I have no idea what you are trying to say here. But no one at the State Department including Hillary Clinton knew who Laura Silsby was when a call came into the Embassy Duty Officer in Haiti. The Embassy Duty Officer is literally that person that needs to be available to answer phone calls in the middle of the night. The Embassy Duty Officer than began passing the info up the chain about the 10 American Citizens arrested and every person on those emails thread got involved with Silsby and her group because it was their job and this is true of Secretary Clinton as well.

My case is rested.

If that is the whole of your case, then my point still stands It is now proven that no evidence exists for this claim: Clinton knew Silsby for a long time.

happyhappy ago

Sec of state, in the Huma emails, shows proof that Hillary was keeping up with this org that Silsby was running BEFORE Silsby got busted. Huma was Hillarys executive assisstant. She is the controller of the info that goes to Hillary. The weeder. Was Huma the operator? Are you saying THIS is fake? https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3776 It looks original to me but hey why would anyone make it look unreal. haha. What are your thoughts? Do you know that the pizzagate shooter court documents online show that he was found guilty and he was sentenced. When that happened the internet went crazy with posts that the pizzagate shooter was found guilty and is going to prison for 5 years. Wow that played everyday for a fortnight. I have a family member that is in prison right now. I have seen many sentencing court documents about sentencing. I know what they look like. Anyway, If you look on the sentencing doc you will see that an couple of Army men, perhaps Army lawyers most likely, took him from the court house, end of story. Now its known that jailers take the criminals away to the big house, right after not even 10 minutes after the sentencing hearing is over, that is procedure of the courts when they sentence someone to prison. They dont send them away with the Army. Nobody reported on that. I tried to correct people but no go. You can point a camel to water but you cant make him drink.. Tell me what you think about that wikileak email I sent ya. Thx, see ya. Thanks for writing back. I will go down the rabbit hole leading to a fake Wikileak email, thats worth it to me. I guess I didnt rest my case :).

RweSure ago

Are you saying THIS is fake? https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3776 It looks original to me

Hi. Please reread my post and follow my links. My post is ALL about that document. That is a PDF document found on the website of Silsby's church in Idaho. It was downloaded after Silsby's arrest when they googled the name of her group. Look in my original post for this part.

The group is called the New Life Children Refuge America Organization (NLCR). Bill Bistransky found the attached "Plan of Action"(P0A) on their web site when he googled that name.

Your other bit about the pizzagate shooter doesn't apply to my claim.

happyhappy ago

PDF on Silsby church site? yes, I will definitely check out the church site because that's a great lead. It appears that the church's these people are hiding behind Christian and Beth el Synagogues are involved because they keep popping up. Bill Bistransky info is a lead as well, thx. My question to you is Why would they do that? Silsby KNEW that the pg community would look at their site with a magnifier, and that PDF would be found. Do you think they were redirecting pg traffic to thier info that SHOWS an INVENTED proof ? That's the idea I'm getting. If some how you could provide links I will examine them and tell you what I think. Also the number and link to Wikipedia email cache. Either way, I think you have something and would be a killer post. You may have just discovered Silsby floating fake evidence that has her church involved. It could show that Silsby KNOWS what she IS doing and is guilty for trying to molest and obstructing the pg investigation. Wow, This could be huge info and it would stand up in court. What you need is the doc from her site AND if there is one, the doc from Wikileaks. That would prove your case. Where can I get direct info on this Bill guy? Will you send me that too? I will reread your post.

RweSure ago

My question to you is Why would they do that? Silsby KNEW that the pg community would look at their site with a magnifier, and that PDF would be found.

The document is no longer on the website. It was taken down sometime after the Wikileaks page on this was created. It was problem taken down years before anybody heard about pizzagate. So this is not invented proof.

Bill Bistransky info is a lead

This is just a guy who works at the State Department.

You may have just discovered Silsby floating fake evidence that has her church involved. It could show that Silsby KNOWS what she IS doing and is guilty for trying to molest and obstructing the pg investigation. Wow, This could be huge info and it would stand up in court. What you need is the doc from her site AND if there is one, the doc from Wikileaks. That would prove your case. Where can I get direct info on this Bill guy? Will you send me that too? I will reread your post.

You are completely misunderstanding what is going on. I have not discovered new information. This information was always there, but the "researcher" who first wrote about the link had this completely wrong. My post is about going back to the old original sources and setting the record straight.

In the Silsby case, she started plans to create an orphanage with her church in late 2009. Then the Earthquake hit and they speeded up their plans. This document was put on her Church's website because she was asking for volunteers to go to Haiti. Here's what Wikipedia says about it

NLCR quickly formed the "Haitian Orphan Rescue Mission", a group of ten people from the Central Valley Baptist Church and the East Side Baptist Church in Twin Falls, Idaho. Both churches are affiliated with the Southern Baptist Convention.

happyhappy ago

What? Oh never mind, you don't know what I'm talking about. We can't communicate between us for some reason. I need someone that understands me so I can learn. Im here to learn. I like research. Do you have simple not wordy proven research? If you don't that's ok but I'd rather spend time with people who give proven nutshells that pg can use. You told me there is something wrong with the Wikileaks emails, that's huge, now were is the proof? When I ask you you just walk away. I think you really do have something else going on here like others say you do, not to be trusted is what they say. If you really have evidence let's see it.... it's not to late to redeem yourself with me because we are all learning. What you say? Are you walking away? If you are I'm blocking you because your a nothing burger. That's how true, usable pg info roles. When I told you about the shooter it WAS JUST info I was sharing with you about people not paying attention to researched facts, that's the ONLY reason I clicked on your submission. I thought you were going to really show me something. Now you say What does the pizzagate shooter have to do with your research? If you don't see the connections and all the pointing out that I do for you to recognize a pattern in people behavior the pg nutshells will really be hard for you.. and I don't have time to help you. I have a learning disability also, that is if your Not playing the dumb blonde. Sorry, I can't teach you how to follow clues if your disabled and can't. But through my post I feel that I have really tried to include you because I saw how much you get attacked. If you walk away you either have problems or a shill. Either way, I wash my hands and will tell others your posts are not true and to ignore you because I looked down your rabbit hole and what you claim to have found was not in there. Pg people are sick to death of the wordy and waste important time tactic. Yes, we are aware of control tactics, so I never fall for the dumb blonde routine. Plz reply. It can only be a one word reply if you want. Say no to empty rabbit holes.

RweSure ago

Do you have simple not wordy proven research....You told me there is something wrong with the Wikileaks emails, that's huge, now were is the proof? When I ask you you just walk away.

What are you talking about "I just walk away?" I've replied to each of your comments.

Let me see if I can break this down for you.

I didn't claim there's problems with ALL the Wikileaks emails.

I claimed this document is not an email https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3776

It's wrongly listed in their system as an email and it has the date wrong.

The proof is two fold.

  1. The document was obviously written after the Haitian earthquake in January 2010. So the wikileaks date of 2001 must be wrong.

  2. We know where this document came from. It was a document that was available on Laura Silsby's church website. Wikipedia identifies this as the mission state of the Silsby's group, the "New Life Children’s Refuge. And links to Eastside Baptist Church in Twin Falls, Idaho.
    is http://www.esbctwinfalls.com/clientimages/24453/pdffiles/haiti/nlcrhaitianorphanrescuemission.pdf

This PDF file, nlcrhaitianorphanrescuemission.pdf, is the file wrongly listed as an email in the Wikileaks system. It was an attachment to an email forwarded to Hillary Clinton.

In this email https://www.wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3765 you can see the PDF listed as an attachment