https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/17079 https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28894

From:[email protected] To: [email protected]
CC: [email protected]
Date: 2015-12-26 14:29 Subject: Re: In top front pouch of my backpack there are a stack of cards

Let's meet there at 12:15. I have to drop Gabe's clothes off on the way. >

On Saturday, December 26, 2015, Tony Podesta podesta@podesta.com wrote:

Pull out two Sotheby's cards. 4 free admissions to Whitney. Meet at home or there??????

Sent from my iPhone

2 previous Voat threads in relation to the Sotheby cards:

https://voat.co/v/clintongate/1502175 http://archive.is/28gkv

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1496206 http://archive.is/GIyXe

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1502076 http://archive.is/bGdAv

If I'm not mistaken, the VIP membership cards grant access to not only museums, exhibitions, galleries and auction houses, but also to VIP private parties, VIP hotel suite reservations, VIP real estate rentals and private chauffeur services among other things.

it should definitely be looked into for anyone interested...