lawfag123 ago

YOURS, JAMES ALEFANTIS

From:[email protected]

To: [email protected]

CC: [email protected]

Date: 2008-09-29 11:28

Subject: Re: Comet Ping Pong and OBAMA...and Podesta?.

Perfect. Debate starts at 9:00.

...sent from handheld...

On Sep 29, 2008, at 6:50 AM, "John Podesta" john.podesta@gmail.com
wrote:

I'll come by. When does the debate start? I'll get there before it begins so I can speak briefly.

On 9/28/08, James A (Personal) jamesacorp@gmail.com wrote: John,

Awesome. Let's figure out what you want to do after the politics & prose reading.

So, then I can confirm you at 8:30 this Thursday to say a few words
at Comet?

See you soon, James

...sent from handheld...

On Sep 27, 2008, at 10:22 PM, "John Podesta" john.podesta@gmail.com wrote:

I can probably get there around 8:30. Love to do somethind after politics and prose. Catch up on that early in the week.

On 9/27/08, James A (Personal) jamesacorp@gmail.com wrote: John,

Hello. Some young lawyer type friends of mine are hosting an Obama Fundraiser at Comet Ping Pong on Thursday Night and then watching
the debate. Should be about 150 people and they are raising between 25 and 35 thousand dollars. Would you be willing to stop by around 8 o'clock or so and make a little speech. They (and I) would be thrilled to have you of course. I understand if you are not available.

Also, I saw that you are reading at Politics & Prose soon. What
can we do afterward? Would you like to have a dinner at my places?!?

Big or small. What do you think?

See you soon.

Yours, James Alefantis

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19761

https://archive.fo/Yqv4p

lawfag123 ago

DAVID BROCK BOOK PARTY

From:[email protected]

To: [email protected]

Date: 2015-09-14 19:16

Subject: Re: Care if I do David Brock book party?

Yeah

On Monday, September 14, 2015, Tony Podesta podesta@podesta.com wrote:

Yeah nay?

Sent from my iPhone

https://archive.fo/i07VN

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50541

lawfag123 ago

This shows a connection to David Brock. What else does it show?

lawfag123 ago

SUNDAY INDIAN DINNER

From:[email protected]

To: [email protected]

Date: 2015-04-17 19:17

Subject: RE: If Sunday Indian dinner still works I'm free

stag

From:[email protected]

To: [email protected]

Date: 2016-03-03 22:23

Subject: Re: 815 dinner at Marta

See u at home

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 3, 2016, at 6:40 PM, John Podesta john.podesta@gmail.com<mailto:john.podesta@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm going to pass. I have too much to do before heading to Michigan tomorrow. No need for pizza.

On Thursday, March 3, 2016, Tony Podesta podesta@podesta.com<mailto:podesta@podesta.com> wrote:

29 st between park and Madison right around corner Let me know Or I could bring a pizza home Tony

Sent from my iPhone

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55930

https://archive.fo/x5mqA

lawfag123 ago

DINNER OR PIZZA ON SUNDAY?

From:[email protected]

To: [email protected], [email protected]

Date: 2015-01-16 17:42

Subject: dinner

Not sure when John gets home But we have Alan signed up for dinner on the 23rd. If you will be around for dinner or pizza on Sunday would love to see you and hear about addis and California. Let me know T

Tony Podesta Office: 202-879-9300 Cell: 202-352-4645 [email protected]podesta@podesta.com 1001 G St. NW, Suite 1000 West Washington, DC 20001

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22033

https://archive.fo/GKqw8

lawfag123 ago

POPE CUTOUT AT PODESTA PIZZA PARTY

From:[email protected]

To: [email protected], [email protected]

CC: [email protected]

Date: 2015-10-27 18:28

Subject: Casa Podesta Pizza Party

So glad that we got to see both of you after quite a while. It was great to be with Tony so close to his 72nd.. Attached are pictures that capture some of the spirit of the evening - at a couple of different levels. Warm Regards - and hope we see you again soon. Ashok

Amrita & Ashok Mahbubani 6 King Georges Way Huntsville AL 35824 Cell: + 1 256 337 1953 (Amrita) Cell: + 1 256 468 9103 (Ashok)

Attached images: https://sli.mg/6ybq3Z

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5716

https://archive.fo/AesyZ

lawfag123 ago

HILLARY: GET BIG BLACK PAPERCLIPS FOR MARINA

From: Monica Hanley

To: Hillary Clinton

Date: 2012-03-21 00:43

Subject: PLS GET MARINA SOME BIG BLACK PAPER CLIPS FOR THE NEWS CLIPS--DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05789732 Date: 10/30/2015

RELEASE IN FULL

From:[email protected]

To: [email protected]

CC: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Date: 2015-10-08 15:27

Subject: Re: Farmers L Update and Welcome Mat

I've never had an affair, so I pass the Walter Jones test.

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 1:26 PM, Marcus, Ruth Ruth.Marcus@washpost.com wrote:

Might as well. I’ll live-blog it.

From: Drew Littman drewlittman@gmail.com Date: Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 1:25 PM To: Tamera Luzzatto tluzzatto@pewtrusts.org Cc: Trudy Vincent tavincent57@gmail.com, Jon Haber-work < [email protected]>, Bonnie Levin-work Bonnie.Levin@medstar.net, "[email protected]" lsavage55@verizon.net, Katherine Klein < [email protected]>, John Gomperts john@gomperts.net, Mary Podesta podesta.mary@gmail.com, Luke Albee lukealbee@gmail.com, Beth Donovan BDonovan@npr.org, Tom Rosenstiel-personal < [email protected]>, Ruth Marcus ruth.marcus@washpost.com, " [email protected]" jon.leibowitz@davispolk.com, Rima Sirota < [email protected]>, Drew Fields afields@mercurystrategies.com, John Podesta john.podesta@gmail.com, David Leiter DJLeiter@mlstrategies.com, Laurie Rubiner-work laurie_rubiner@blumenthal.senate.gov, Chris Spanos < [email protected]> Subject: Re: Farmers L Update and Welcome Mat

Thanks for remembering me, as I was planning to use the farm as the backdrop to announce my candidacy for speaker of the house.

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 1:22 PM, Tamera Luzzatto tluzzatto@pewtrusts.org wrote:

HOOOOORAYYYYYYYYY, forgot Drew the last time as in also, so see y’all on Saturday at 1 or when you arrive.

Tamera Luzzatto

Senior Vice President, Government Relations

The Pew Charitable Trusts | 901 E Street, N.W. | Washington, DC 20004-1409

p: 202.540.6501 |e: [email protected] | f: 202.552.2299 | www.pewtrusts.org[pewtrusts.org]

Executive Assistant – Raven Duvall | e: [email protected] |p: 202.552.2003

With enormous gratitude to Advance Man Extraordinaire Haber, I am popping up again to share our excitement about the Reprise of Our Gang’s visit to the farm in Lovettsville. And I thought I’d share a couple more notes: We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure. And with the forecast showing prospects of some sun, and a cooler temp of lower 60s, I suggest you bring sweaters of whatever attire will enable us to use our outdoor table with a pergola overhead so we dine al fresco (and ideally not al-CHILLo).

I am ccing Trudy to repeat the invite, and sending pining wishes-you-could-come to Rima, John P, and Laurie & Chris.

Con amore, Mrs. Farmer L

Tamera Luzzatto

Senior Vice President, Government Relations

The Pew Charitable Trusts | 901 E Street, N.W. | Washington, DC 20004-1409

p: 202.540.6501 |e: [email protected] | f: 202.552.2299 | www.pewtrusts.org[pewtrusts.org]

Executive Assistant – Raven Duvall | e: [email protected] |p: 202.552.2003

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736

https://archive.fo/syEzY

ejd4500 ago

DOMINOS ON CHEESE INSTEAD OF PASTA...AND DEMOLISHING

From:[email protected]

To: [email protected]

CC: [email protected]

Date: 2015-12-24 21:42

Subject: Re: Cheese

Miss you Herb. Happy Holidays and see you in 2016.

On Thursday, December 24, 2015, Sandler, Herbert hms@sandlerfoundation.org wrote:

Mary and John

I think you should give notice when changing strategies which have been long in place. I immediately realized something was different by the shape of the box and I contemplated who would be sending me something in the square shaped box. Lo and behold, instead of pasta and wonderful sauces, it was a lovely, tempting assortment of cheeses, Yummy. I am awaiting the return of my children and grandchildren from their holiday travels so that we can demolish them.

Thank you so much. I hope you and your gang are well.

I miss you both

Best wishes fro a merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Herb

Ps. Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613

https://archive.fo/JBft7

conversion ago

Owen Shroyer talks about seeing a creepy woman playing dominos with 2 kids at East Side Pies, Austin, Time 18:20 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCVNfbp4NpE

Owner of East Side Pies dedunks the logo and name speculation in this article http://www.mystatesman.com/news/crime--law/how-austin-east-side-pies-became-target-fake-pizzagate/jQJtrr2xVIMNmpWc0IOW5O/

EndOfViolentDelights ago

Wtf ! Didn't see this one before. Definitely disturbing, especially the last sentence ...

It doesn't mean anything (if we put aside ped symbolism ofc), if this is a culinar private joke it's really really weird ...

ejd4500 ago

I always start with this one to redpill someone.

"Hey, what does this mean?"

"Uhhhmmmm"

"Yeah, I know, right? Well...let me tell you..."

Then you can get into all the other stuff, bringing kids to the farm, etc.

EndOfViolentDelights ago

Nice piece of advice, definitely going to start with this one next time.

lawfag123 ago

FLY IN $65,000 OF PIZZA/HOTDOGS

RE: Get ready for "Chicago Hot Dog Friday"

If we get the same "waitresses," I'm all for it!!!

Aaric S. Eisenstein

STRATFOR

SVP Publishing

700 Lavaca St., Suite 900

Austin, TX 78701

512-744-4308

512-744-4334 fax

From:[email protected]

To: [email protected]

Date: 2015-06-02 13:33

Subject: Re: HOW WONDERFUL Re: Hellow!

I'm still in shock When are you next going to japan? Holler when you get a free minute or two Tony

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 2, 2015, at 3:27 AM, John Podesta john.podesta@gmail.com&lt;mailto:john.podesta@gmail.com> wrote:

This traffic is really warm and really weird in light of Hastert. Boy that's sad.

From:[email protected]

To: [email protected]

Date: 2015-05-28 19:36

Subject: FW: Tax Breaking News

Might be time for Denny to vanish to an undisclosed Japanese island.

From:[email protected]

To: [email protected]

Date: 2014-09-04 11:06

Subject: RE: Did you leave a handkerchief

OK, thanks.

From:[email protected]

To: [email protected]

Date: 2015-06-28 01:48

Subject: Fwd: Dinner

Are you in NYC Thursday July 9 Marina wants you to come to dinner Mary?

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Marina Abramovic marinaxabramovic@gmail.com&lt;mailto:marinaxabramovic@gmail.com>

Date: June 28, 2015 at 2:35:08 AM GMT+2

To: Tony Podesta podesta@podesta.com&lt;mailto:podesta@podesta.com>

Dear Tony,

I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining?

All my love, Marina

--

ABRAMOVIC LLC

Current & Upcoming Exhibitions & Events

Feature, The New York Times, Marina Abramovic To Publish a Memoir in 2016http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/03/01/marina-abramovic-to-publish-a-memoir-in-2016/?_r=0 Terra Comunalhttp://www.mai-hudson.org/terra-comunal, Marina Abramovic + MAI, SESC Pompeia, S?o Paulo

2015

May 6 - November 22, Proportio, curated by Axel Vervoordt, Palazzo Fortuny, Venezia

June 13 - October 5, Solo Exhibition, Private Archaeology, MONA, Tasmania 24 - July 5, Marina Abramovic: In Residence, Kaldor Public Art Projects, Pier 2/3, Sydney 30, Keynote Address, Roslyn Packer Theatre, Walsh Bay

December 7-19, Goldberg Variations with Igor Levit, Park Avenue Armory, New York

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

https://archive.fo/A8k8x

lawfag123 ago

TORTURE CHAMBER EMAIL

From:[email protected]

To: [email protected], [email protected]

Date: 2014-01-31 19:17

Subject: Last night was fun

Still in torture chamber Another question. Do you two wanna have feb 14 valentines day dinner

Sent from my iPad

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56492

https://archive.fo/9PcWi