https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43058

From: Hansjoerg Wyss [mailto:[email protected]]

Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 11:48 AM To: Sandler, Herbert Subject:

RE: Martha's Vineyard

Dear Mr. Sandler: I did just speak to Mr. Wyss and let him know your arrival and departure dates on Martha's Vineyard. He will arrive back on the Vineyard on August 16 and will depart on August 24 but will be back on the Vineyard at the end of August and would love to get together with you at some point during your visit. His home number on the Vineyard is 508-693-7895.

Best regards, Debbie

PS: Thought I would send some photo updates on the granddaughters - I now have 4 granddaughters -looks like there will be no grandsons - oldest two are just turning 5 and were in a ballet recital together and the other two are 18 months and youngest just turned 1. Hope you grandchildren are doing well.