You are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →

garlicbulb ago

I started but went onto other things- Patty was the owner of the realtor with her husband ie kates boss. Yes i thought Kate must know what the words meant . Here is the file i had, not properly referenced .

Eryn Sepp is Equitable Growth’s Office Manager. Prior to joining the Center, she served at the White House as the Special Assistant to the Counselor, John Podesta. Previously, she was Mr. Podesta’s Special Assistant at Center for American Progress. Eryn is a proud Los Angeles Community College transfer student, and she graduated from UCLA with a B.A. in Political Science in 2012. Prior to attending UCLA, she served as a U.S. Army Civil Affairs sergeant in Iraq during the surge, where she focused on women’s and children’s rights, infrastructure projects, and business development.

http://equitablegrowth.org/person/eryn-sepp/

http://archive.is/lZ6HS

The Washington Center for Equitable Growth is a new research and grantmaking organization founded to accelerate cutting-edge analysis into whether and how structural changes in the U.S. economy, particularly related to economic inequality, affect growth. Core to our mission is helping to build a stronger bridge between academics and policymakers so that new research is relevant, accessible, and informative to the policymaking process.

To these ends, in the fall of 2013 we launched a competitive, peer-reviewed grantmaking program to help establish new lines of inquiry and analysis, bring together diverse types of evidence, and encourage collaboration across academic fields. Our first grants totaling $610,000 were announced in July 2014. During our second round of grantmaking, we awarded 24 additional grants totaling $784,000, with an additional $49,800 in co-funding from the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.

In 2016, Equitable Growth awarded 19 grants in this year’s round of grantmaking. Awards totaled $759,135, with an additional $52,500 in co-funding from the Russell Sage Foundation.

http://equitablegrowth.org/about/

http://archive.is/K9HIg#selection-903.0-903.991

© 2016 The Washington Center for Equitable Growth 1500 K Street, NW 8th Floor, Washington DC 20005 Phone: 202.545.6002 Fax: 202.796.4890

John Podesta is a founder of the Washington Center for Equitable Growth. Under his initial leadership, Equitable Growth launched as a start-up housed within the Center for American Progress, which he founded in 2003. Podesta left Equitable Growth to serve as counsel to President Barack Obama before becoming the chair of Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign. Prior to founding CAP in 2003, Podesta served as White House chief of staff to President William J. Clinton. Additionally, Podesta served as co-chair of President Obama’s transition team and has held numerous positions on Capitol Hill. Podesta is a graduate of Knox College and the Georgetown University Law Center, where he is currently a visiting professor of law. He also authored "The Power of Progress: How America’s Progressives Can (Once Again) Save Our Economy, Our Climate and Our Country." He is currently serving on the U.N. Secretary General’s High-Level Panel of Eminent Persons on the Post-2015 Development Agenda.

Alan Blinder Gordon S. Rentschler Memorial Professor of Economics and Public Affairs, Princeton University He is a member of the board of directors of the Council on Foreign Relations,

Melody Barnes. Co-Founder and Principal, MBSquared Solutions LLC,

Heather BousheyExecutive Director and Chief Economist, Washington Center for Equitable Growth

Raj Chetty Professor, Stanford University

Janet Currie Henry Putnam Professor of Economics and Public Affairs, Princeton University She also directs the Program on Families and Children at the National Bureau of Economic Research. Emmanuel Saez Professor of Economics & Director of the Center for Equitable Growth, University of California, Berkeley Robert Solow Institute Professor, Emeritus, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Laura Tyson Professor, Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley She currently serves on the board of directors of Morgan Stanley, AT&T, Silver Spring Networks, and CBRE Group Inc.

link http://ambitjournal.com/2016/12/09/pizzagate-internet-investigators-uncovered-comet-ping-pong-andor-associates/

Sandler Foundation http://www.sandlerfoundation.org/ http://archive.is/QUU6O

Sandler Foundation was formed in 1991 by Herb Sandler and Marion Sandler. Here is a one-page summary of our approach, grant categories and some of our grantees. We have also adopted Values and Guiding Principles for Grants, summarizing our operating philosophy. Herb Sandler discusses the foundation’s approach to philanthropy at Bridgespan.org. As of December 31, 2015, Sandler Foundation had made charitable grants exceeding $750 million, with the majority of the funds distributed since 2006.

Susan Sandler spends her time at the Sandler Foundation, which works to strengthen the progressive infrastructure, expose corruption and abuse, advocate for vulnerable and exploited people and environments, and advance scientific research in neglected areas. In addition, Susan is the president of the “Progressive Era Project,” a donor collaborative that builds infrastructure in California to move forward a bold, social justice policy agenda through investing in voter turnout, the candidate pipeline, and other strategies. The bulk of Susan’s work focuses on education policy and building political power in communities of color. http://democracyalliance.org/people/susan-sandler/ http://archive.is/a3Ea1

Sandler is a former banking entrepreneur who, with his wife Marion, built up a California savings and loan called Golden West over the course of forty years, before cashing out in 2006 with $2.4 billion in winnings. They put $1.3 billion into their Sandler Foundation and embarked on a giving spree that shows no signs of letting up (although Marion passed away in 2012.) To date, the Sandler Foundation has given out around $700 million; Herb and his small staff, including his two children, plan to stick with this job until most of that banking fortune is gone.

The Sandlers heavily backed UCSF's Program for Breakthrough Biomedical Research (PBBR) The Sandlers have had unusual success in finding top leaders to bankroll, including John Podesta, the founding chief of CAP; Paul Steiger, the founding head of ProPublica, and Martin Eakes, who built the Center for Responsible Lending and still leads it.While considering Podesta, they talked to over two dozen people who worked with him in government (where he had been Bill Clinton's chief of staff, among other roles). The reports on Podesta were so positive that Sandler was sure there had to be a catch. "I was prepared to dislike him." Instead, all the rave reviews turned out to be true, and after being convinced to take on the job of building CAP full time, Podesta went on to turn it into a major force in Washington before handing the reins over to Neera Tanden, CAP's current president. http://www.insidephilanthropy.com/home/2015/1/27/the-sandler-way-where-big-philanthropy-meets-the-art-of-comm.html http://archive.is/1U9XY

Re: Did you leave a handkerchief From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2014-09-04 02:28 Subject: Re: Did you leave a handkerchief It’s mine, but not worth worrying about.

On Sep 2, 2014 2:54 PM, “Sandler, Susan” ses@sandlerfoundation.org wrote: > Hi John, > > > > The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems > pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you’re > busy, so feel free not to respond if it’s not yours or you don’t want it. > > > > Susaner > > > >

From: Kathryn Tate [mailto:[email protected]] > Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2014 10:04 AM > To: Sandler, Susan > Cc: Sandler, Herbert >

Subject: You left something at the Field house > > > > Susan & Herb > > I just came from checking the Field house and I have a square cloth > handkerchief (white w/ black) that was left on the kitchen island. > > Happy to send it via the mail if you let me know where I should send it. > > > > I also meant to inquire yesterday about the pillows you purchased. I can > send them as well, if you let me know where they are in the house. > > > > Safe travels to all > > Kate > > > http://archive.is/dDmsJ https://theinternationalreporter.org/2016/11/28/pizzagate-updates-interviews-and-articles-exposing-world-wide-satanic-pedophile-rings/ https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meGgsmM9iEM

YingYangMom ago

Thanks we'll sort through and use this info.